How Can CEF Serve Your Church?
Is your church passionate about transforming the lives of children and ministering to your community?
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) shares that passion and we are prepared and eager to help you impact your community for Christ through effective ministry to children!
We are focused on bringing neighborhood children and their families into the local church by offering:
- Trained Staff to help you strenghten existing children's ministries within your church and develop outreach to children in your community.
- Effective Training to equip workers of all ages to clearly present the Gospel and minister to children. Many have their first experience of leading someone to Christ after being trained through Super Seminar. Teaching Children Effectively (TCE) training courses have been designed to train local church members to evangelize and disciple children. We also offer special Christian Youth In Action (CYIA) training for teens and young adults for summer outreach ministries.
- Outreach opportunities that make a difference. Your church can be a part of taking the Gospel to children through program slike after-school, released-time and neighbourood Good News Clubs. Your summer outreach can be increased through 5-Day Clubs and Fair Ministry. Throughout the year church members can become involved in evangelistic Party Clubs which will draw children and families to your church.
- Contact with families in your community. Through ministering to children, your church can confidently approach parents regarding their own spiritual need. Many times parents are saved brought into the church through the witness of their children!
- Quality teaching materials that is Bible-centered to boost your Sunday school, children's church, midweek children's programs and VBS. We offer a wide selection of colorful flashcared Bible lessons, missionary stories, children's tracts, song visuals, books, CDs, object lessons, training DVDs and more!
Growing Churches Reach Children
Research by George Barna, in his book User-Friendly Churches, shows that ministering to young people is a key to having a growing, healthy church. He states:
- Two out of every three Christians accepted Christ before the age of 18.
- Ministering to children opens doors for ministry to adults.
- Children frequently have a more profound effect on the spiritual development of their parents than do the pastor or church staff.
- Children dynamically impact a church's environment.
- Today's youth are tomorrow's leaders. Apprxoimately 85% of today's missionaries were saved as children.
Churches partnering with CEF say...
"Partnering with CEF is intentionally to reach kids & empower kids in my community."
“When people come in to help like this it puts a surge of hope into everybody.”
“If you are really serious about soul winning then it is a great, great benefit to partner with CEF.”
“CEF took the time to put a program together and brought it to my church and let my people see the Gospel of Jesus Christ happen first hand.”
Fall Party Club (Every September)
Harvest Party Club (Every October)
Thanksgiving Party Club (Every November)
Christmas Party Club (Every December)
Valentine Party Club (Every February)
Easter Party Club (Every April)