Good News Club
Quick Start Online Training
The Good News Club Quick-Start Online Training is tailored to the needs of new Good News Club teachers or teachers who want further training to sharpen their skills or review what they have learned from our chapter's Super Seminar In-Person Training. Each session gives you what you need to know in order to successfully teach the children in your club. The three main parts of Good News Club are covered (Bible lesson, Memory Verse, and Wonder Time) as well as other club components and how to pull it all together into a weekly club your kids will love.
Good News Club is a ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship® in which trained teachers meet with groups of children in schools, homes, community centers, churches, apartment complexes, just about anywhere the children can easily and safely meet with their parent’s permission. Each week the teacher presents an exciting Bible lesson using colorful materials from CEF Press®. This action-packed time also includes songs, Scripture memory, a missions story, and review games or other activities focused on the lesson’s theme.
As with all CEF® ministries, the purpose of the Good News Club is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
- Seminar Overview
- Why Evangelize Children?
- Good News Club Demonstration
- Welcome to the Team!
- Guiding Children to the Savior
- Managed Fun
- Teaching Verses and Songs
- Teaching CEF Curriculum
- Final Thoughts
To enroll in this seminar, please contact us for the complimentary access code.
Before enrolling, make sure that you have the necessary technical requirements for this course. If you can open the Student Notes (Step 6) and view the Seminar Presentation (step 7), then you have the technical requirements needed for this course!
1. If you have not already done so, set up a FREE user account on CMI Online. Go to the CMI Online website (http://cefcmi.com), then click on "Sign up" and enter your information in the spaces provided. Be sure to keep record of your Password.
2. Log in to your user account at cefcmi.com by clicking on "Sign in".
3. Go to "Courses"
4. Click on the "Can Children Be Saved?" seminar
5. Click the "Take This Course" button
6. Download and open the Student Notes
7. View the Seminar Presentation
Enrollment Key and Access Instructions
1. If you have not already done so, set up a user account on CMI Online following the instructions given in Step 1 under Technical Requirements.
2. Log in to your user account at https://www.cefcmi.com by clicking on “Sign in”.
3. Go to “Courses”.
4. Type “Good News Club Quick Start Training” in the “Search Courses” box and click on the seminar.
5. Click the “Take this Course” button.
6. Enter the Enrollment Key: xxxxxxxxxxx (contact us to receive the key) and click “Submit” (Be sure to type it in all lower case.).
This Enrollment Key is only offered to our CEF San Gabriel Valley Chapter volunteers and teachers from the partner churches. It is for your personal use only and should not be shared with anyone else.
Once you are enrolled in the Good News Club Quick Start Training Seminar you will find it under “My Courses” when you log in to your CMI Online Account.
We trust that this training will be beneficial to you and your Good News Club ministry.